Unless you have been living under a rock then you know that The Carter’s are coming to NOLA…I’m sure they are already here. Are you going to the concert? Of course you are. Here’s a few tips:
- Wear cute, but comfortable shoes. Don’t forget to put gel insoles inside those stilettos!
- No purses unless it’s a wristlet! You don’t wanna have to worry about keeping up with a purse in the middle of going Ape #*%$!
- Rest your voice today cuz you’re gonna be screaming… A LOT.
- Uber or Lyft to the concert! Parking is always difficult!
- Put the phone away at some point and enjoy the show. Don’t be so busy trying to record memories that you forget to actually make some. Service is sketchy at times anyway.FYI: Just in case you’re wondering, I’ve read that the set list is 42 songs!