Over the past few years, the popularity of the Dong Phuong King Cake has exploded. Brioche dough, cream cheese icing, it’s basically heaven in a slice.
One of the things that made it so elusive was that it was barely available at other locations except the bakery out in East New Orleans.
So we gathered up a list of locations released by the bakery itself on where they’d be distributing
the best king cake in the city their famous king cakes:
- A&J’s Coffee Bean – Baton Rouge
- Adams Street Grocery – Uptown
- Killer Poboys – Downtown
- Amore Bakery and Cafe – Gretna
- Mr. Bubbles Sandwich House – Gretna
- Bao Asian Market – Prairieville
- Nesbit’s Poeyfarre Market – Downtown
- Bo Tea Cafe – Slidell
- Pho Cong Noodle & Grill – Covington
- Bourree – Uptown
- Pho Grace – Hammond
- Caffe Latte Da – Harahan
- Waveland Pharmacy – Mississippi
- Flavors Snoballs & Ice Cream – Kenner
- Zuppardo’s Supermarket – Metairie
- Jazzy’s Pete’s Poboys – Slidell
Know somewhere else selling Dong Phuong king cakes? Let us know by email at [email protected] or on social media @VeryLocalNOLA.