The weekend starts on Wednesday, right? We’d like to think so. It’s Valentine’s Day weekend in Pittsburgh and there are lots of great (and affordable ways) to celebrate. It may be the dead of winter, but we’ve found some good reasons to get out of the house this week(end).
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – Happy Galentine’s Day
- DRINK // Galentine’s Day Trivia with The Incline@ Cappy’s Cafe
Thursday, February 14, 2019
- SEE // “The Legend of Georgia McBride” opens at the Barebones Black Box Theater
- LISTEN // In honor of Valentine’s Day DJMB is playing the blues at Lorelei for Beer Hall Boogie.
- EAT // Skip the fancy restaurant and order a heart-shaped pizza for your Valentine. Bennie Fieros Heart Shaped Pizza
Valentine's Day is near! Do something extra special for your hunni this year with a heart shaped Benny's pie. Because nothing says I love you like 28 inches 💝🍕#pittsburgh #bennyspizza #bennyfierros pic.twitter.com/vANsC3bSHP
— Benny Fierro's (@benny_fierros) February 12, 2019
Friday, February 15, 2019
- DRINK // Wigle Whiskey’s Food Court Fridays @ Ross Park Mall
Saturday, February 16, 2019
- SHOP // Final Day for the Netflix Warehouse Prop Sale – all of the props and set decor must go. Everything has been marked down. Sale details here, see more photos here.
- DRINK // Take your Valentine to East End Brewing for the “Grains to Glass Brewery Tour,” and while you are there, you can pick up a can of our beer pick for the week – East End Brewing’s Mashugana.
Sunday, February 17, 2019
- VISIT // Tropical Sundays @ Phipps – Wear a tropical shirt to Phipps and get 50% admission.
Monday, February 18, 2019
- SING – 3rd Annual President’s Day Hamilton Sing-Along @ Hard Rock Cafe
Looking for more things to do in the 412?
Looking for even more things to do? Check out our list of things to do in Pittsburgh in February here.