Meet Pittsburgh’s ghost hunters: Ghosts N’at. The Ghosts N’at team hosts guided ghost hunt events in Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania. We brought our camera along for a ghost hunting adventure at the Hotel Conneaut.
Is the Hotel Conneaut haunted?
The Hotel Conneaut has a long history. The hotel first opened in 1903 and was destroyed by fire in 1943. The Hotel Conneaut then reopened in 1945. After years of decline, Conneaut Lake Park and the hotel went bankrupt in 1995. The hotel was reopened under private ownership in 2008 and has become a destination for ghost hunters.
The Hotel Conneaut has been featured in an episode of A&E’s show “Paranormal State.”
Learn more about Ghosts N’at Pittsburgh’s ghost hunters
Ghosts N’at offers ghost hunting adventures year-round with ghost hunting tours at the following locations:
- Carrie Furnace, Rankin
- Hillview Manor, New Castle
- The Hotel Conneaut, Conneaut Lake
- Castle Blood, Monessen
- Anderson Manor, Pittsburgh
- Nemacolin Castle, Brownsville
- The Foundry, Rice’s Landing
- The Pump House, Homestead
Ghosts N’at Paranormal Adventures
Looking for some other Halloween fun?
- 🎥We’ve got a video about the pumpkins at Soergels Orchards
- 🍺 Abjuration Brewing has a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake Ale
Video by Nick Childers