Ritual is a new food ordering app that has just launched in Pittsburgh. To introduce the Ritual App to Pittsburgh, they are offering $1 lunches Downtown from now until August 9, 2019.
Lunch for $1? Yes!
Ritual calls it a “$1 Food Fest” on their app. They have a select number of restaurants that are offering a lunch item for $1 from July 29 to August 9, 2019.
The Very Local team used the Ritual app to order lunch and yes, each of the restaurants participating in the Food Fest is offering one or two items available for $1 each.
Downtown restaurants offering $1 lunch from Ritual:
- Arepittas – Arepa Pabellon (beef) or Arepa Americana (beef)
- Alihan’s Mediterranean Cuisine – grilled veggies
- BRGR – average joe burger
- Bea Taco Town – tostadas with your choice of protein
- Ephesus Pizza – Gyro or Chicken Gyro
- Fort Pitt Coffee – cold brew or double mocha
- Fresii – tex mex burrito
- Giovanni’s Pizza & Pasta – 6 jumbo wings
- Gloria Jean’s Coffee – build your own breakfast sandwich
- Keystone Cafe – breakfast sandwich with side salad & coffee
- Palmyra Authentic Mediterranean Cuisine – chicken shawarma sandwich
- Papa Allen’s Pizza – build your own 10” small cheese pizza
- Peppi’s – cheesesteak sub
- Pittsburgh Poke – Tempura Shimp Roll
- Pork & Beans – ¼ lb. salt & pepper chicken with two rolls
- Sanremo Pizza – 10” junior cheese pizza (4 slices)
- The Simple Greek – pita with your choice of protein
- Social House 7 – green forest roll or ahi poke bowl
- Ten Penny – jacked-up grilled cheese sandwich or Burgh salad
- Tuscan Cafe – chicken parmesan hot sandwich
- Vilia Reale Pizzeria & Restaurant – two slices of cheese pizza
- Winghart’s – The Shipwreck Burger (arugula, brie, white truffle aioli, caramelized onions & bacon)
- Yovi’s Chicago Hot Dogs – Chicago style hot dog, fries, soda
- Local Brewhouse (North Shore) – old faithful burger or California club sandwich
- Steel Cactus (North Shore) – taco salad or pollo con pancetta taco
$1 Food Fest Details
You can only order the $1 item from each restaurant once.
Users are limited to five $1 lunch items total.
See the Ritual FAQ for more.
Is Ritual a delivery app?
Nope. Ritual does not offer delivery. Ritual offers a way to preorder your lunch, but you have to pick up the order.
Where is Ritual available in Pittsburgh?
Ritual is only available for ordering from some restaurants in Downtown Pittsburgh.
Order online or on the app
You can order from Ritual via the website (order.Ritual.com) or you can download the Ritual app. Use our Ritual link to get $10 in Ritual credit.
Learn more about Ritual Rewards
Ritual wants you to order lunch with your colleagues and offers bonus points for coordinating your orders to pick up together. You can read a detailed review of the app from a San Francisco user here.