Welcome to the dead of winter. It may be cold and wet outside today, but the forecast is warming up for the weekend. Here are our picks to get out of the house this week(end)…
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- DRINK & LEARN // Astronomy on Tap @ Franktuary – AoT brings science down to earth. We checked in with the organizers and got all the details on this free monthly event.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
- CHEESE // Fondue Fun @ Chantal’s Cheese Shop – Cheese makes everything better.
Friday, February 22, 2019
- DRINK // Friday Night North Side Brewery Tour – Hit three spots to extend your after-work happy hour and score a free T-shirt.
Saturday, February 23, 2019
- BEER // Big sIPA Can Release @ Grist House – Our beer release of the week can be found at Grist House in Millvale.
Sunday, February 24, 2019
- EAT // The Ramen: An Onion Maiden Pop Up Kitchen Event @ Onion Maiden – One of Pittsburgh’s few vegan restaurants is serving ramen for the day.
- SKATE // Winter Street Skate @ Borough of Etna – Etna is turning the street into a skating rink. The Etna Fire Department will be making s’mores. (The perfect way to practice for our $8 Skate Date on March 3rd!)
Happening now: The Etna Borough Winter Street Skate is going on from 4pm-10pm along Butler Street, between High and Bridge Streets. Bring your skates or get a pair at the rink! Free shaprening available! Lots of other fun, family activities for you and your family! #wpxi pic.twitter.com/COZG8zTHeu
— Jamie Cashdollar (@Cashmoney2292) March 18, 2018
Monday, February 25, 2019
- CHILL // In The Weeds: Darkness is Spreading x DJ Aesthetics @ Ace Hotel – While many places might be closed on Monday, every Monday the Ace Hotel hosts n the Weeds, a happy hour that extends til midnight. The fourth Monday of every month, the event series, Darkness is Spreading, brings in a different DJ for the event.
Photo: Heather Kresge Photography (www.heatherkresge.photo)